Frequently Asked Questions...
Why join now?
This is my first year offering the Bra Making Mentorship and I would love to have you join me for this beta program!
What a beta program means for me is that I'll be working extra hard to create a course around your desires and feedback.
What it means for you is that you’ll be getting that much more care and attention.
I'm also offering this course at a heavily reduced rate this year. It will never be this low again. Enrollment is limited to ensure maximum participation and individualized instruction.
Is this course right for me?
This course is ideal for you if...
• You want guided help in the entire bra-making process - from fitting to pattern alterations to construction.
• You recognize that a great bra involves more than just pretty fabrics - fit that gives good support is critical.
• You have never made a bra before... we will go over all the basics and accelerate your learning process.
• You have made many bras, and want to dive deeper into bra theory and fitting details.
• You are ready to make custom bras for others... as part of our community you will gain valuable knowledge from the experiences of all shapes and sizes, not just your own.
• You are excited (and committed) to being a part of an inclusive community that respects and values all abilities, ages, body sizes, ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, races, religions, and sexual orientations.
Can't I just learn this information for free online?
You might be wondering why I would offer a course when there’s so much free information already out there.
Here’s the thing: if you are someone who loves spending hours sorting through lots of confusing misinformation, and you don’t mind making a lot of unnecessary mistakes along the way, then you will be happy sticking with Google searches.
But if you are ready to get experienced advice so that you can make beautiful bras that fit without years of trial and error, then you’ll love the Bra Making Mentorship.
• You will receive solid instruction from someone who has decades of experience fitting thousands of women.
• You will receive personalized instruction and fitting advice in one-on-one sessions so you can tailor your learning to your specific needs.
• You will receive the support of a community of bra makers, all committed to sharing experience and knowledge as we journey through bra-making together.
And you simply can't do an internet search for those invaluable experiences.